What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A video training series geared towards revealing the “why” behind effective shooting technique
- Focuses on helping you understand what makes certain techniques and best practices so successful
- With 9 professional training videos streaming step-by-step videos
- Teaches in a way that makes it easy to understand
- Dedicated to providing detailed training videos
- With access to a secured members only website
- Helps you take your game to the next level
- Shows you how to step up your game
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Shooting Revolution scores 74.63/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://lacrosseguru.tv/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD37.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lacrosseguru.tv you’ll also be taken through to lacrosseguru.tv, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)